Snapmint - Manager - Human Resources (4-7 yrs)
Snapmint is on a mission of democratizing installment purchases for next 200 Mn Indians. Of the 300 million credit eligible consumers in India, less than 30 million actively use credit cards. Snapmint is reinventing credit for the next 200M consumers by providing them freedom to buy what they want and pay for them in installments without a credit card. In a short period of time Snapmint has reached over a million consumers in 2200 cities and has powered over 200 crores worth of purchases.
Snapmint was started by a closely-knit team of passionate bankers and technocrats from IIT Bombay. We are looking for suitable candidates to be part of our Human Resource team
- Responsible for managing complete employee life cycle for the branch
- Design and conduct Employee engagement activities
- Pro-actively collaborate with business stakeholders for managing talent pipeline and hiring candidates.
- Onboarding new hire and induct the new joinees into the organsiaton.
- 4 to 7 years in HR management
- Experience in Start-ups, High growth companies , BPO will be added advance
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.