Snapmint - Director/Associate Director - Category - Apparels (7-15 yrs)
Snapmint is on a mission of democratizing no/low-cost installment purchases for next 200 Mn Indians. Of the 300 million credit eligible consumers in India, less than 30 Mn actively use credit cards. Snapmint is reinventing credit for the next 200 Mn consumers by providing them freedom to buy what they want and pay for them in installments without a credit card. In a short period of time Snapmint has reached over a million consumers in 2200 cities and has powered over 200 crores worth of purchases.
Snapmint was started by a closely-knit team of passionate bankers and technocrats from IIT Bombay.
Job Title : Associate Director/ Director Category Head - Apparel
Director Category Head - Apparel to manage a group or category of products for our company. You will be the one responsible for the pricing and overall promotion of a product category to maximize consumer appeal. Relationships with vendors and product range management will also be part of your duties.
- Must have extensive experience in understanding consumer needs and the ecommerce retail environment.
- must have a commercial mindset and full comprehension of marketing and sales in e- commerce.
- increase sales and profitability of business to drive sustainable growth.
- execute the website's and multi-channel initiatives corporate wide to maximize revenue, profits and our customers' experience for assigned business segment and Work cross-functionally and with Senior Management
- experience working with external vendors in areas such as strategic planning and contract negotiations; experience working with technical teams to build innovative, new technology; and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- the desire to create a unique and compelling customer experience, and an ability to build & manage a high performing team.
- Creating and developing a long-term plan and strategy for development of the category.
- Develop strong working relationships with buying, marketing and merchandising teams.
- End to end management of product i.e. from supplier to customer.
- Grow category sales via our EMI
- Increase margins on products
- P&L owner for the group of categories managed.
- Team Management : Manage a team of Category Owners, Catalogue, and Vendor Acquisition resources. Develop and coach team.
- Manage Portfolio of Categories : New brand acquisition and pricing strategy, managing product portfolio. Shape long term portfolio expansion built on macro trends.
- Vendor management: vendor sourcing & management, vendor relationship management.
- Customer management: Managing key customer relationships, developing multiple channels, optimizing omni channel sales- through mix of online and offline sales.
- Marketing: Manages and optimizes marketing spends on the category group. Working closely with digital marketing team to optimize spends across different digital channels.
- Category Analytics: proficient in analytics to identify growth areas and execute
Professional Competencies :
- 8 years+ Proven experience as a Category leader in apparel segment with leading E-commerce companies operating in India is a must.
- Agile experience is preferred
- Experience in e-commerce Category lifecycle management in relevant segment is must
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.