Snapmint - Collection Manager (7-15 yrs)
Snapmint is on a mission of democratizing installment purchases for next 200 Mn Indians. Of the 300 million credit eligible consumers in India, less than 30 Million actively use credit cards. Snapmint is reinventing credit for the next 200M consumers by providing them freedom to buy what they want and pay for them in installments without a credit card. In a short period of time Snapmint has reached over a million consumers in 2200 cities and has powered over 200 crores worth of purchases.
Snapmint was started by a closely-knit team of passionate bankers and technocrats from IIT Bombay.
- Driving team to ensure and review weekly/ monthly performance, improvement plan; review process gaps and work with front line teams to resolve the gaps.
- review and driving of performance indicators along with periodic review (weekly/ monthly) of collection Rates, Cost of Collections, approve agency billing, target setting etc.
- Manage productivity by fixing productivity parameters for Agencies / collection executives monitoring performance against set parameters like DRR and weekly milestones and daily review of agency field executives and agency in the location
- Actively participating in designing & implementation of automated collection process & compliances. Develop low cost collections model and minimise cost of collections
- Ensure the business needs of awareness Calling / Welcome calling / SMS activities / Call centre activities are met for controlling front end delinquency flow & field coordination across the buckets
- Identification of early bucket frauds / skips / tough cases and referring to RCU for actions
- Giving triggers to management in terms of risk / skip analysis of various business segments / regions etc through analysis of specific portfolio
- Min 7+ years of experience in collections with NBFCs or new age Fintech companies into consumer durable roles/ payday loans
- The candidate should be handling the managerial role in collection for retail unsecured loans or small-ticket loans
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.