Snapmint - Client Success Manager (3-10 yrs)
Snapmint is on a mission of democratizing no/low-cost installment purchases for next 200 Mn Indians. Of the 300 million credit eligible consumers in India, less than 30 Mn actively use credit cards. Snapmint is reinventing credit for the next 200 Mn consumers by providing them freedom to buy what they want and pay for them in installments without a credit card.
In a short period of time Snapmint has reached over a million consumers in 2200 cities and has powered over 200 crores worth of purchases.
Snapmint was started by a closely-knit team of passionate bankers and technocrats from IIT Bombay
- Account management of clients live on Snapmint checkout flow
- Periodic updates on EMI product feature launches / success stories
- Periodic updates on merchant checkout product performance metrics
- Create higher value for merchants and their customers
- Suggest and drive adoption of new products
- Manage planning, execution, ongoing reporting for marketing activities and future plans to internal and external stakeholders
- Build key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally, and influence in shaping product roadmaps, platform strategy
- Continuously update themselves on customer needs, industry trends, and the competition and develop vertical expertise, including industry research
- Experience in running consumer-facing campaigns and bringing products or features to market
- Experience working across cross-functional teams throughout a complete product development cycle
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and written and oral communication skills
- Graduate with 4+ years of experience/ postgraduate with 2+ years of experience (MBA preferred)
- Experience in Marketing, Partnerships, or Account Management, B2B
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.