Snapmint - Category Manager - Small Appliances/Audio (3-7 yrs)
Snapmint is on a mission of democratizing no/low-cost installment purchases for next 200 Mn Indians. Of the 300 million credit eligible consumers in India, less than 30 Mn actively use credit cards. Snapmint is reinventing credit for the next 200 Mn consumers by providing them freedom to buy what they want and pay for them in installments without a credit card. In a short period of time Snapmint has reached over a million consumers in 2200 cities and has powered over 200 crores worth of purchases.
Snapmint was started by a closely-knit team of passionate bankers and technocrats from IIT Bombay. We are looking for suitable candidates to grow our category function.
- End to end management of product i.e. from supplier to customer.
- Grow category sales via our EMI
- Vendor management: vendor sourcing & management, vendor relationship management.
- Customer management: Managing key customer relationships, developing multiple channels, optimizing omni channel sales- through mix of online and offline sales.
- Marketing: Manages and optimizes marketing spends on the category group. Working closely with digital marketing team to optimize spends across different digital channels.
- Category Analytics: proficient in analytics to identify growth areas and execute
Market place category experience in small appliances/ audio is must
- 3-7 years of ecommerce experience in leading ecommerce companies in India is a must. excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Agile experience is preferred
- Experience in e-commerce Category lifecycle management in relevant segment is must
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.