Snapmint - Analyst (0-2 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR ANALYST @SNAPMINT
Snapmint is on a mission of democratizing installment purchases for next 250 Mn Indians. Of the 300 million credit eligible consumers in India, less than 30 Million actively use credit cards. Snapmint is reinventing credit for the next 200M consumers by providing them freedom to buy what they want and pay for them in installments without a credit card. In a short period of time Snapmint has reached over a million consumers in 2200 cities and has powered over 200 crores worth of purchases.
Snapmint was started by a closely-knit team of passionate bankers and technocrats from IIT Bombay. We are looking for people to grow our data science and analytics team.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our data sources, tables and data relationships in a short period of time by liaisoning with technology partners and business users.
- Ability to stitch data across systems and platforms and to help with understanding various customer journeys
- Analyze large volumes of customer data across a variety of digital tools like SQL, google analytics to gain insight and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create various dashboards with actionable insights across digital & ecommerce to relevant stakeholders
- Identify trends, patterns, and outliers in data and synthesize into actionable recommendations- sales trends, on platform media spends analysis etc
- Present the findings, or translate the data into an understandable document.
- Track and report key metrics related to product launch/ growth / sales/ conversion/ NPA trends
- Leverage the understanding of the e commerce and digital landscape to guide decision making
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent with advance excel
- Hands on experience in using SQL / Google analytics
- B. Tech /B.E from a premier institute
- Advanced analytical skills with demonstrated ability to work through the development of complex business solutions
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.