Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Snapdeal
Views:1731 Applications:512 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Snapdeal.com - Program Manager (4-6 yrs)
As a Program Manager, you will manage multiple projects end-to-end, ensuring that we build high quality features on time to leverage those to achieve business outcomes. This role is inherently cross-functional - you will work closely with product teams, engineering teams, operations & business users, external vendors and partners.
As a Program Manager, you will anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs, and balance customer and business needs versus technical constraints. An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, and then deliver them in a successful and timely manner is expected.
Understanding of business goals, ability to identify and track dependencies, maturity, high judgement, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent, and leadership are essential to success in this role.
- Total 4-6 years of experience, preferably in program management
- Experience coordinating and managing multiple, fast-paced, inter-dependent projects spanning across cross-functional teams
- Experience building agile processes, project management, and managing project timelines and schedules
- Scale up efficiency and leveraging maximum of existing tech features
- Knowledge about A/B test framework is advantageous
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or a related technical discipline is helpful, though not mandatory