Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Snapdeal
Views:2613 Applications:786 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Snapdeal.com - Head - Brand Marketing (8-15 yrs)
Head - Brand Marketing | Digital First |www.snapdeal.com
- Build a unique, differentiated, distinct and yet memorable identity for Snapdeal.
- Responsible for leading the brand awareness through social media along with online reputation management with the aim to build Snapdeal as the most social brand
Broad KRAs :
- Design a research-based brand and Media strategy for Snapdeal. Oversee a wide array of functions including brand strategy, planning, communication and performance marketing
- Conceptualize, execute and oversee the online brand marketing campaigns on digital channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, OTT, business websites, email and so forth.
- Should be adept in influencer marketing and influencer driven campaigns. One has to drive influencer marketing through the right agencies, build own influencer network and execute a cost and time effective playbook to crack right deals with them as per objectives of different campaigns.
- Creative & Media Agency Management: Responsible for translating business and marketing problems into communication and media objectives, ensuring execution.
- Manage media planning and buying for all brand initiatives. Also work closely with performance marketing team to execute campaigns
- Establishing metrics for the purpose of measuring campaign effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for tracking and managing campaign budgets
- Build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional and external partners
Candidate Profile :
- A digital-first mind-set, with experience in developing holistic campaigns across multiple marketing channels; social, influencer, media, etc.
- Expertise in various elements of marketing and technical aspects of the digital ecosystem along with good understanding of brand and communication.
- Interpersonal Skills - should be an enthusiastic worker, consumer-oriented, have a passion for delivering meaningful social impact
- Leadership Skills - should be able to move and influence a team into moving towards a unified vision and objective
- Project management Skills - should be able to interface with the Product, CX, SCM teams over a period of time, homogenize the communication theme/spirit across all consumer touch points
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to balance multiple work-streams and prioritization