Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Snapdeal
Views:2545 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Snapdeal.com - Deputy Manager - Revenue Assurance - SQL (4-8 yrs)
Function Description :
This candidate in this position will be responsible to ensure the completeness of daily receivable and payable accounts, design / Automate the enhancement reporting. The incumbent will be partnering closely working with Finance operation, Marketing and Technology team in driving data capabilities covering tracking and transformation.
Role and Responsibilities :
- This role will ensure end to end data transition from source system to accounting system identify the possible revenue risk/leakages.
- Data monitoring and prepare analysis on various data points.
- Report Automation : Identify and automate data and reporting processes and transform them into 100% automated processes.
- Prepare the white papers for identified automation.
- Lead the automated process user acceptance testing.
Experience and Skills required :
- Over 4+ years of experience in Data Analytics / Revenue Assurance.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with a hunger to continuously learn newer technologies and processes.
- Must be capable of connecting with business and Technology team.
- Review and analyse external data sets.
- Ability to work and switch between multiple disciplines of business.
- E-commerce industry experience is plus
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Proficient in SQL
Qualifications : Bachelors - Degree in computer Science or engineering
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.