Assistant Manager at Snapdeal
Views:1121 Applications:407 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Snapdeal - Manager - Customer Experience Design (2-8 yrs)
Function: Customer Experience
Job Location: Gurgaon
In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for a defined set of areas of responsibility. You would create solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals. Decisions individual at this role makes have a major day to day impact on the area of responsibility.
- Liaise with internal teams such as marketing, product development, account management, billing, finance, UX etc. to ensure that gaps in the customer experience- irrespective of where they occur in the journey - are plugged
- Responsible for creating satisfying or compelling experiences for customers with a focus on reshaping the customer experience to maximize conversions.
- Responsible for driving Process improvements within the guard rails of Cost, Quality, Reliability & Stakeholder Experience.
- Preparing Standard operating procedure, templates, workflow documents for each stage of the operation.
- Ability to define problem statement, design & improve processes across life cycle of customer on ecommerce
- This role will also need program management skills to drive execution of the changes planned across a cross functional team in a relatively ambiguous environment.
- Candidates should have hands-on experience of working in critical customer experience life-cycle stages. Also, should have exposure to product development
- Candidates should know how to pull and analyse data to validate hypotheses.
- Prior experience of 2-4 years in consulting or ecommerce in customer experience or process improvement roles.
- B.Tech + MBA from Top institutions of India.