Recruitment Advisor at Smiths Group
Views:949 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Smiths Group - Global Data Governance Analyst (2-6 yrs)
As a member of the team you will be developing new code for the automation of data processes, as well as maintaining existing code base. You will ideally be familiar with SAP and Winshuttle, as well as previous exposure to C# / .NET. You will work closely with various internal and external departments within Smiths Detection to build, test and deploy data solutions as well as support on key business project across our global sites.
- Investigate and develop applications that support the automation of data processes.
- Provide support and expertise to end-users and other team members on such tools for on-going projects
- Drive improvements and innovation of current automation tools, as well as develop new approaches to streamline current processes
- Produce documentation and training material for team members and business users
- Write and maintain clean and well commented code when developing software tool
- Support on SAP Master Data and Winshuttle daily activities when required
- Support on SAP data analysis, loads and validation when required
- Develop, manage and publish KPIs/ Metrics
- Analyze data when required to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Instigate ownership of data cleansing and validation
- Ad-hoc project work as required and relevant to Master Data process
- Be proactive, and enjoy challenging work.
- Methodical and structured way of thinking and troubleshooting problems.
- Ability to work under pressure through planning and prioritising.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written)
- Previous experience working with C# / .NET and task automation desirable.
- Previous experience with Winshuttle desirable
- Educated to degree level (ideally Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering) or can demonstrate suitable experience.
- Experience or knowledge of SOAP web services and SQL server
- Familiar with programming best practices.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills