Smiles.ai - Associate - Strategy & New Business Initiatives (2-4 yrs)
We want to build India & GCC's largest and most-trusted Dental Care Brand. We are a technology company at heart that has developed several key innovations that help consumers with a Free & Fair diagnosis at the comfort of their home, usually just using their smartphone; this solves for the biggest consumer issues on pre-purchase clarity on pricing, quality and expected results. Our proprietary tech and systems enable us to deliver high quality services at honest prices by leveraging several operating efficiencies and process enhancements.
Our Investors & Mentors:
We are grateful to announce our $23 Mn Series A round led by Alpha Wave Global, LP (Falcon Edge) with strong participation from our existing partners at Sequoia Capital & Chiratae Ventures (Formerly IDG Ventures India) which will help us build faster, better and stronger. Other investors in the round include MBX Capital (US-based healthtech focussed fund), Wami Capital - Single Family Office We raised a seed round of $1 Mn co-led by Sequoia Capital & Chiratae Ventures in late 2020. Especially excited to have some of our heroes and mentors invest in us - Peyush Bansal, Amit Chaudhary, Aakrit Vaish, Miten Sampat, Revant Bhate, Sambhav Rakyan
Our Team and Culture:
We are building an extremely flat knowledge-driven organisation with no hierarchy and very high ownership. We stand for approachability and credibility to our consumers, and we want the same values to reflect internally in our org culture as well. If problem-solving, building solutions from scratch, scaling them across geographies excite you - you are welcome at smiles.ai. We look for high positive energy, clarity of thought, and a great work ethic as the primary parameters, if you bring in specific vertical expertise or relevant experience on tech, sector, business ops, or growth that is an obvious enabler too.
About the job: Associate - Strategy and New Business Initiatives
What you'll do
- Design the 0 to 1 processes for new businesses and co-lead the launch. This would require deep research on opportunity identification, market research, and GTM strategy creation.
- Design and monitor business processes for existing business as part of Ops Strategy to enable a seamless scaleup
- Pick up important projects across verticals, including but not limited to customer acquisition, customer experience, and optimizing cost across the funnel. Basically be extremely hands-on and solve real problems!
The Ideal fit:
- Start-up or Consulting experience of 2-4 years across product, user growth, customer experience, sales etc.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple project
- Ability to prioritize and define roadmap in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, and data-driven decision making
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment