HR at Smile Foundation
Views:1254 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:202
Smile Foundation - General Manager/Head - Communications (15-21 yrs)
Position Head of Communications (General Manager)
Smile Foundation is looking for a Head of Communications to be based in its New Delhi Head Office.
About Smile Foundation:
Sustainability, social equality and the environment are now business problems. And corporate leaders can't depend on governments to solve them. Inspired by this philosophy of Peter Senge, a group of young corporate professionals came together in 2002 to set up Smile Foundation to work with grassroots initiatives for effecting positive changes in the lives of underprivileged children, their families and communities.
Today, Smile Foundation is directly benefiting over 1.5 million children and families every year through more than 400 welfare projects on education, healthcare, livelihood, and women empowerment spread across 2,000 villages and urban slums in 25 states.
Smile Foundation has been awarded Great Place to Work for this year and the previous one, consecutively.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of content & creative, social media marketing and media relations to achieve departmental goals
- Manage various agencies, domain experts, partners and associates to their true potential
- Support various requests from performance marketing, lead generation, acquisition, retention, and servicing functions in the areas of corporate and individual supporters
- Play strategic role towards increasing website traffic through dissemination and promotion of audio-visuals, publications, stories, blogs, cross-promotional materials etc.in multiple channels
- Study analytics, develop insights, gather market intelligence and apply scientific techniques to enhance traffic of the target group (i.e. individual donors) on the website
- Engage with influencers, establish collaborations and associations for enhancing eye-balls
- Bring innovation
- Create and curate brand and fundraising campaigns
- Introduce new techniques and applications for better optimisation and efficiency
- Add value towards donor journey, partnership cycle from the perspectives of both corporate and individual donors
1. Qualification PG in Communications or related fields
2. Experience a minimum of 15 years
3. Must have work experience in the development sector for atleast 2 years
4. Strong people management skills; ability to manage a team of 5-6 senior people
5. Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
6. A natural trouble-shooter
Compensation: Competitive, subject to experience
Please visit www.smilefoundation.org to know more about us
Salary offered range : 18 - 22 LPA