Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:40 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
SME/Solution Architect - Aftermarket Services/Internet of Things (12-18 yrs)
Core Skill: Aftermarket Services (AMS) / Internet of Things (IOT) [ Connected Product / Equipment]
Business Name: Analytics
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Subject matter expert / Lead Solution Architect must have a strong understanding of offerings in AMS & IOT and be capable of providing the assessment of heavy manufacturing client requirements, and in turn develop the integrated (technical, business and service) solutions while overseeing the development of cost estimates and commercial solutions.
- Collaborating as a key member representing AMS/IOT practice along with sales team for presenting the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal groups
- The successful candidate will utilize his/her experience as a technical, business and process acumen supporting organization goals, needs and objectives through operational and strategic oversight/solution development, especially for Industrial manufacturing clients
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new tools, technologies and architectures that are emerging and are relevant for driving digital transformation in aftermarket services business - remote operation center, field services and service parts management and in manufacturing operations
- In a bid scenario the Subject matter expert / Lead Solution Architect will typically lead the solution from functional aspect along with engagement's overall leader (Bid Pursuit Manager). The Lead Solution Architect is required to lead the development of the conceptual end to end solution architecture, typically occurring across mid-sized and large deals with a TCV of $1m USD or higher.
- Leads proposal of integrated technical solutioning for prioritized business development opportunities. Applies industry best practices coupled with innovations and lessons learned to develop winning, tailored technical content aligned to the account strategy for the opportunity
Required Technical & Functional Expertise:
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge across manufacturing industries such as Industrial manufacturing, Automotive Consumer packaged goods etc. and horizontals such as manufacturing operations, maintenance operations, field services, service parts management and remote operations center
- Has specific process, digital and analytics led expertise in areas of Industrial equipment manufacturing, such as agricultural equipment, earth movers, locomotives, gas turbines, aircraft engines, construction equipment's etc., Hi-Tech Industry (semiconductors, electronic devices etc.), CPG/Retail etc.
- Has worked on 2-3 large digital and analytics transformation projects either in manufacturing or aftermarket operations
- Good understanding of cross-platform solution architecture on the Internet of Things like Azure IoT Hub, PTC Thing works, AWS, Siemens MindSphere and other(s)
- Knowledge of underlying OT and IT technologies such as Sensors / Field devices / Controllers, Edge computing, communication protocols, Gateways, Connectivity
- Experience in developing Industry Solution that is centered around Connected Products, Industry 4.0