Principal Consultant at Nikos Consulting
Views:103 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
SME Integration Lead - IT Supply Chain & Finance (5-12 yrs)
- As an integral member of the IT Supply Chain and Finance Portfolio the candidate needs to apply a high level of business systems analysis and architecture expertise. Provides expertise and consulting to leadership for the Oracle EBS Solution including bolt ons and interfaces for O2C, P2P, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Finance. Provides expertise to the underlying technology that Oracle EBS requires.
- Leads analysis for system sizing and performance testing analysis and solutions to support EBS running in the cloud. Documents business policies, practices and procedures to meet company standards and user needs. Leverages existing system's standard functionality to bring its value to RBIS. Brings a level of expertise in functional and technical knowledge of Oracle's cloud products as well as Oracle EBS 12.2.6 products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
1) Provides Leadership and supports project execution through maintaining project plans, tracking task completion reports, updating project status, escalating issues.
2) Utilize business analysis, data mapping and data validation to assist in developing road raps, Oracle EBS Roll Outs, upgrades to the EBS technology and software.
3) Consults on the execution of testing for assigned deliverables; Assist in identify and documenting test defects, and documenting quality issues and communicate options to assure resolution.
4) Reviews test and training plans. Reviews training materials and the delivery of the formal training for each new site being brought on-line with the system. Reviews the development and training materials and procedures for O2C, P2P, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Finance. Reviews the formal training to end users who are changing processes in an existing system. Assists in identifying gaps in training where processes are changing.
5) Monitors project dates and meet individual deliverables as well as support other team members
6) Escalates issues to management for support and/or guidance
7) Translate business objectives into requirements and architectural specifications, supporting document creation and automation efforts.
8) Serves as a liaison between internal functional partners, offshore resources, internal and other 3rd parties.
9) Partner with IT/Vendor resources to review technology solutions, specifications and coordinate approvals
10) Provide subject matter expertise, working to define the correct business processes and effective solutions with the correct underlying technology.
11) Document existing technology, business processes, work-flows and requirements and future solution as they relate to the problems being solved by the initiative
12) Review and approve system technology configuration changes
13) Manage defect resolution throughout the system development life cycle.
14) Manage portfolio of projects end to end, ensuring all deliverables are met.
15) Effectively leads change, working with key stake holders including management and end users to ensure involvement, participation, and encouragement of others ideas and contributions for effective teamwork and project completion.
16) Participates and ensures full and complete regression testing of O2C, P2P, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Finance for patches and upgrades including working with Software Suppliers to diagnose and resolve problems with system. Ensures patches and upgrades are applied prior to production implementation.
17) Provides support and guidance to leadership for O2C, P2P, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Finance and the underlying technologies.
1) Bachelor degree or equivalent in information technology field or other relevant discipline, or equivalent knowledge and expertise gained through combination of experience and education.
2) Five or more years experience in working on manufacturing/IT projects, including experience with Oracle EBS for scheduling, planning, & manufacturing.
3) Capable of performing analyst type tasks to understand and evaluate a business need / change and define in detail the logical solution to the business need, using existing functionality or specifying upgrades to functionality to resolve business problems.
4) Strong planning and scheduling and manufacturing focus to help deliver what our customers want and need. Complete Oracle EBS understanding and knowledge of O2C, P2P, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Finance and the underlying technology.
5) Oracle EBS system implementation including technology stack, best IT Practices, training, and support experience in both Cloud and on Prem EBS.