Research Associate at Antal International
Views:604 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
SME Consultant - Speciality Chemicals Manufacturing Sector - Consulting Firm - Contractual Role (17-30 yrs)
SME Consultant (17-30 years exp) - Contract - Speciality Chemical - TIER 1 Consulting Firm
- We are looking for Consultant - Speciality Chemical Manufacturing Plant operations to work with Global Management Consulting Firm on Contractual Basis in the areas of Production and Manufacturing (process engineering, PPIC, stores, plant engineering) complete operations also who can help quickly set up some of the management systems in the Plant. It's a new solvent extraction plant starting from scratch and it does not have any basic management system in place (like material handling, maintenance, etc.)
- So we are looking for an expert who can set up a greenfield chemical manufacturing site and can help with this.
- The program is for 2 years and already there is a team of consultants carrying out analysis and improvement idea generations on the ground.
- Now, there is a need for a SOLID SPECIALITY CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING IMPROVEMENT CONSULTANT, who can collate all improvementS (Production Planning and Control, Manufacturing Operations, Project Management, Plant Operations, Operations Excellence, Quality Assurance) initiatives that are ongoing and provide timely insights to the consulting team on the implementation gaps and action needed.
- The analyst will work closely with the consultants on the ground2-3 days ina week so with the PSE team to various improvement initiatives
- Responsible for the timely manufacturing & dispatch of both commercial plant & pilot plant products.
- Production planning on a daily, weekly & monthly basis towards successful deliveries and achieve the targets.
- Responsible for Demand innovation, Inventory management, Capacity utilization, Productivity, reduction of wastage, kaizen, capital investment, statutory compliance & cGMP/regulatory compliance.
- Well exposure in related audits
- Well, exposure in customer audits (Customers from Japan& US).
- Co-ordination with all cross-functional departments like Eng. Dept., QC, QA
- Warehouse, supply chain, Planning, Safety & R&D departments for achieving the targets towards successful production and deliveries within the committed timelines with committed quality and quantity
- Equipment selection & planning to the new products and Capacity calculations.
- Scale-up of existing products, new molecule validations &existing campaign based product handling in commercial block and execution of NCE molecules in the pilot plant. Process owner to the team, technology absorption from R&D to production block and completion of trial and validations.
- Responsible for compliance with current good manufacturing practices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.