Research Associate at Antal International
Views:577 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
SME Consultant - Chemical/Edible Oil Manufacturing Improvement - Contractual Role - Big4 (15-30 yrs)
SME Consultant - Chemical- Edible Oil- Manufacturing Improvement- Contractual Basis- BIG 4 (15-30 yrs)
We are looking for Consultant - Manufacturing Improvement of Chemical Plant (Edible Oil) to work with Global Management Consulting Firm on Contractual Basis in the areas of Production and Manufacturing (process engineering, PPIC, stores, plant engineering) complete operations also who can help quickly set up some of the management systems in the Plant.
- So we are looking for an expert who can help to provide his insights to improve the manufacturing (Chemical- Edible Oil) site and can help with this.
- The program is for 2 years and already there is a team of consultants carrying out analysis and improvement idea generations on the ground so the person will be working with consultants and will touch base for 2-3 days in a month.
- Now, there is a need for a SOLID (EDIBLE OIL) CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING IMPROVEMENT CONSULTANT, who can collate all improvement (Production Planning and Control, Manufacturing Operations, Project Management, Plant Operations, Operations Excellence, Quality Assurance) initiatives that are ongoing and provide timely insights to the consulting team on the implementation gaps and action needed.
- The analyst will work closely with the consultants on the ground and also with the PSE team to various improvement initiatives.
- Hardcore Edible oil manufacturing experts with 15-35 years of experience will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.