Partner at Apricot Consulting
Views:52 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
SME - Azure Cloud Operations - IT (12-14 yrs)
We have below Job Opportunities with a Fortune 150 IT MNC. Please find details as under:
Role : Azure Cloud Operations SME
Experience : 12 Years
Work Location : Bangalore
Joining Time: Immediate/ Fast Joiner
- Architecting, designing and migrating workloads to Azure Cloud environment
- Monitor, manage and troubleshoot Cloud based infrastructure including Virtual Machines, virtual Networks, Storage, Backup, etc.
- Assist customers with deployment of their applications to the Cloud
- Manage Identity and Security and control access to customer's Cloud tenant
- Ensure availability of services running on the Cloud infrastructure in accordance with customer defined SLAs.
- Support enterprise customers on Office 365 and collaborations applications like SharePoint, Skype for Business and Teams.
- Provide L3+ support to team on escalated and critical issues
- Review RCA related to critical incidents and problems.
- Plan and implement changes to the customer environment in accordance with Change Management process.
- Ensure optimum utilization of Cloud services subscribed by the customer
- Coordinate with Cloud Service Provider and other 3rd party vendors for getting support as required.
-Work on creating Service Improvement Plans for transforming customer environments.
- Provide technical oversight for short-term projects that are part of BAU operations.
- Develop test plans, implementation plans and project timelines for various projects.
- Conduct trainings for the team on Cloud products to enhance their skill sets.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS offerings).
- Demonstrated experience with migrating an Enterprise class infrastructure to Azure.
- At least 3 years of work experience in maintaining and troubleshooting Azure based infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of Azure concepts like Resource Groups, Virtual Machines, Containers, Virtual Networks, Azure AD, Availability Sets, Backup Vaults, Load Balancers, NSG, Azure Security Center, Azure PowerShell, Express Route, etc.
- Experience supporting enterprise customers on Office 365, SharePoint, Skype for Business & Teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills for interfacing with customers and internal stakeholders
- Understanding of GCP, AWS or OCI Cloud and mapping of services with Azure.
- Should have working knowledge of Hybrid Cloud, Virtualization, Windows/Linux servers, Database and Networking concepts.
- Ability to quickly assimilate technical and non-technical information
- Ability to prioritize and multitask as needed
- Working knowledge of communication/collaboration tools, including spreadsheets and presentations
- Willing to work flexible hours as needed by the project.