SMC Group - Wealth Manager (5-10 yrs)
1. Acquiring Clients with high net worth for getting increased revenues through all products of SMC, Mutual fund, Insurance, SIP, PMS, Bond, FD, Govt. Securities and broking as well.
2. Acquisition of corporate client for serving their employees for investment all schemes. Main KRA is acqusition of HNI Clients brokerage part will be handled by advisor.
3. Formulate outbound and inbound sales plan to acquire new HNI customers for increasing customer base of the portfolio.
4. To increase overall financial revenue generated from the set of HNI accounts mapped. Facilitates ongoing communications between Research analysts, Wealth Managers and Reporting Head.
Required skill set :
1. Thorough Knowledge of Investment Products across all asset classes like Equities, Debt, Commodities, Mutual Funds, PMS, Private Equity, Real Estate Fund, Other alternate funds etc. New initiatives/ Processes/ Ensure training (self) as organized by Organization's L&D division/ Participation in Emp. Centric Org. Activities/ Surveys/ Seminars.
2. Candidate should be having good HNI clients and handling portfolio along with Corporate Clients as well
3. Preferably Postgraduate/Graduate in commerce or finance graduate with 4-5 years of experience of Portfolio Management /Client Servicing from broking/banks or wealth management industries.