SMBC - Head - Information Technology (15-25 yrs)
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation is one of the largest Japanese banks in the world and serves customers in APAC, EMEA and Americas region. The bank is majorly involved in commercial banking activities. In India, the bank has launched its operations in March 2013 and is growing steadily since then. We are looking out to recruit dynamic people for the branch to aid the business expansion plan in the country.
JOB SUMMARY :
Management of IT infrastructure for daily business operations, to minimize the financial, customer, operational and reputational risks that may occur in a crisis situation and ensure continuous availability of technology and resources. To manage the development and oversee the implementation of the branchs security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure maintenance of security of all information systems and resources.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide vision, leadership and governance of the ICT strategy and architecture, ensuring alignment with the SMBC Business Strategy and industry practice.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for business-led innovation and development to deliver ICT solutions that meet internal and external customer needs.
- Engage and influence decision makers to align ICT investment with business objectives.
- Manage the provision of secure and stable ICT services to support business outcomes through effective Technology Risk Management strategies.
- Create and maintain highly professional, customer oriented, innovative and future-focused ICT capability within the organisation.
- Develop, implement and maintain best change, people and financial management strategies and frameworks for the ICT.
- Establish and maintain value-based stakeholder and strategic supplier relationships which meet business requirements.
- Develop a communication system for the company, including network infrastructure, wide area connectivity, etc.
- Ensure the security of the business IT assets.
- Work closely with regional offices to create strategic plans for ICT for the business future growth.
- Develop a robust Technology Disaster Recovery Infrastructure to ensure business continuity.
- Maintain currency with industry best practice to ensure ICT solutions are fit for purpose.
- Manage alliances within the organization and across the industry for technology fulfilment. Progress organisation priorities and ensure effective acquisition and use of resources.
- Sets strategy for monitoring and managing the performance of IT-related systems and services, in respect of their contribution to business performance and benefits to the business.
- Drive a culture of achievement and seek and apply the expertise of key individuals to achieve organization outcomes.
- Inspire and motivate team, provide direction and manage performance.
POSITION SPECIFICATIONS :
1. Minimum Qualification : BE / BTECH Only
2. Working Experience
- 15 -25 Years of Business System Experience.
- A solid understanding of business and technology
- Deep knowledge of business principles
- Extensive experience working in technology and/or business roles within a company.
- Experience Enterprise Architect with solid understanding of Technology Transformation (TOGAF)
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, ITIL certifications.
Special Skills Required :
- Decision Making
- Team Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.