SMBC - Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Compensation & Benefits (10-20 yrs)
JOB SUMMARY :
The profile is that of the HR Generalist wherein the incumbent will be managing the entire gamut of HR operations. The candidate will be the HR Business Partner for the Marketing side and will be handling other HR operations which include compensation management for locals and expatriates, taxation related matters, the introduction of any benefit for the employees among other things. Responsible for Liaison with RBI officials for Appointment, re-appointment and change of remuneration for CEO & Country Head
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. The role includes managing the compensation system for both the locally hired employees and the expatriates
2. The role will also include processing of payroll for locally hired employees and expats and performing a checkers role
3. Responsible for managing the Performance Management System for the Branch. Assisting in doing the market research and proposing increment and bonus proposals to the Management
4. Designing the compensation structure and suggesting tax saving schemes for the employees
5. Managing taxation matters related to expatriates, filing of the returns, validating their tax calculations
6. Handling any notices related to compliances if any.
7. Introduction and drafting of policies related to employee benefits, conducting the research work, policy communication etc.
8. Tracking of Personnel Expense budget, forecasting and submission of reports to the HO
9. Managing the statutory compliances for the Branch
10. Managing the Leave & Attendance system for the Branch. empanelment of the vendor
11. Being the HR BP for Marketing teams
12. Organizing the employee engagement activities
13. Participation in various salary increase and executive compensation surveys
POSITION SPECIFICATIONS :
1. A University Post Graduate, preferred with MBA or equivalent degree in commerce/business from reputed college.
Working Experience :
1.A qualified person with 10 plus years of experience.
Special Skills Required :
1. Strong communication & negotiation skills with focus on written portion
2. Multi-tasking and good time management
3. Ability to work under strenuous situations
4. Team handling skills
5. Good interpersonal skills