Manager - People and Culture at Smartstaff
Views:84 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Smartstaff - Strategist - Marketing & Sales (4-6 yrs)
About Smartstaff :
At Smartstaff we are building an ecosystem that is focused on making work better for the 100 million blue-collar workers working in India's Industrial hubs.
Smartstaff is a full stack blue collar workforce management platform designed for manufacturing companies.
The three key offerings of the business are:
- A mobile first HRMS platform that automates and digitises all aspects of workforce management for manufacturing plants starting with attendance capturing to payrolling.
- Staffing solutions for companies struggling with high attrition and high absenteeism. Smartstaff can improve manufacturing efficiency by helping companies employ an engaged and reliable contingent workforce.
- Worker benefits that cover use cases like advance salary, worker insurance, worker accommodation and more. These benefits can improve worker retention by ~30%.
Our team is made up of seasoned entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, driven sales professionals, creative marketers and persistent operations folks who have done this before and want to do it again. This time bigger.
What's left to add?
What will you do ?
- Define and iterate on the positioning and messaging of our products. As well as establish the target market segment, industry and the marketing strategy to reach out and acquire new customers
- Enable sales and business teams with lead generation, industry fitments and through sales kits and various collaterals such as testimonials, case-studies to better the conversion funnel
- Deepen our understanding of target market segments and relevant audiences through competitive market intelligence
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and deliver integrated marketing campaigns to drive customer a acquisition
- Build and lead customer marketing programs. Engage in on-going dialogue with customers
- Develop various email, webinar and other online marketing programs for various campaigns
- Plan and execute on the go-to-market strategy
- Work closely with Product Management to update value propositions as new products are being developed.
- Work with 3rd party translation services to localise your content
- Nurture new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Manage all marketing communications (newsletters, product notifications, etc.) for enterprise customers.
- Lead the planning, implementation, optimisation and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and maximise ROI across Paid Social channels.
- Be a coach and make our content and design team that support client marketing shine.
What will enable you to do it?
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor' degree or its equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication with good interpersonal skills.Being able to articulate and communicate our platform's benefits over presentations, web, email, video etc, is a must.
- Willingness to take ownership, quick learning abilities and drive continuous improvement
- Skill in researching, analyzing, and serving as a leader on market trends
- Great at building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- You are data driven. You are detail oriented, whilst creative at the same time. You create structure in a marketing funnel so outcomes become positive more times than not.
Who should apply for this job?
You. If you are someone who is looking for:
- Growth opportunities within a meritocratic organization that's blitzscaling
- Making an impact in the India substack by building an ecosystem for the blue-collar workforce community
- Driving user behaviour for quick-changing & ever-evolving problem statements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.