SmartServ - Sales Role (2-10 yrs)
SmartServ is on a mission to build a powerful AI-powered assistant enabling service business'- to focus and increase their sales metrics by scoring on lead opportunities which are ideally lost in the field. We are constantly mining recommendations to help service contractors gain efficiency and helping them spend more time in front of customers, not computers. Our customers stay in control of their business and have visibility into the most important data and metrics required and we give them insights to do more.
You will be a part of the core Leadership team and work along with the CEO. Would be responsible for revenue generation across USA & Canada, along with a team.
Here is what we are looking to do :
1. Build & manage the sales team, be a mentor to them.
2. Work along with the team to generate revenue and build a relationship with our customers
3. Coach and train the team on best practices of sales
4. Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
5. Strategize and set up processes enabling us to deliver a better experience for our customers
6. Work with the core management team and participate in decision making
7. Responsible for redefining the sales process and substantially decrease the customer on-boarding time
Here is what we are looking for :
1. Startup enthusiast, experience of co-founding / working in an early stage startup is an added bonus
2. Critical thinker and ability to break big complex problems and come up with solutions
3. 4+ years of experience in a sales & strategy building kind of role
4. Passionate about driving a business vertical
5. Strong team player with organisation skills and an ability to work in a very demanding, dynamic and challenging environment.
PS : Shift time - 6 PM IST to 3 AM IST