SmartServ - Onboarding Manager (5-10 yrs)
SmartServ(www.smartserv.io) is a product startup from the house of award-winning SaaS business solutions. SmartServ's founding team consists of UW Madison, UC Berkeley alumni with strong-domain knowledge having built top-notch products and implementing them at Fortune 500 companies.
SmartServ is on a mission to build a powerful AI-powered assistant enabling service business' to focus and increase their sales metrics by scoring on lead opportunities which are ideally lost in the field. We are constantly mining recommendations to help service contractors gain efficiency and helping them spend more time in front of customers, not computers. Our customers stay in control of their business and have visibility into the most important data and metrics required and we give them insights to do more.
At SmartServ, we aren- t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue out-of-the-box ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. We encourage you to challenge our status quo.
- We are looking to hire a Senior resource who can join us in Onboarding and gradually grow into a Leadership role who can handle our Customer Success team in 6 months. This resource should be a hands-on individual with a can-do attitude to execute our product's front-facing customer success.
- He/ She will work directly with our CEO, Product, Sales, and Engineering teams to oversee customers- successful transition from the point of sign-up to implementation to full adoption of our product. If you- re motivated by solving business problems on behalf of our customers and have exceptional relationship nurturing skills, we want to speak to you!
- Note: Please read the entire Job Description. Due to the sheer quantity of applications we are receiving, please ensure you are sending us responses to the 3 questions at the bottom in order for us to get in touch with you. This will increase your chances of us noticing your profile by 150% as if we do not receive your answers, we will not be reviewing your application. "
@Smartserv, you will:
1. Drive new customer onboarding by gathering data requirements, syncing with the product team to ensure requirements are met, and providing product training.
2. Gain customer confidence by responding promptly to incoming support requests whether via telephone or email.
3. Structure project delivery documentation while maintaining the highest degree of CRM accuracy.
4. Track user engagement via data and metrics in order to identify suggestions, improvements, and upselling opportunities.
5. Consistently coordinate and prioritize tasks, manage internal timelines for delivery, and maintain upmost rapport with customers.
You will fit right in if you have :
- Experience: 5 -10 years
- Education: BE/B.Tech/PG
- The ability to be driven by nature.
- Current experience in Customer handling or Sales.
- Has an ownership mindset and take complete responsibility
- Open-minded for feedback
- Ability to take risks and to make decisions.
- Ability to critically think
- Structured thought process
- Cross-functional ability
- Good Planning skills, Solid judgment, and Commitment.
- An eye for detail
- The ability to be a proactive problem solver
- Passion to learn something new and hustle everyday
- Highly motivated, resourceful and a results-oriented individual
- Must have excellent people management and communication skills
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Prior experience working for a technology startup is a plus
What is in the store for you?
1. Opportunity to be a part of a company that is doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
2. Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and products that are redefining how the home services industry operates in the North American market.
3. Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar SaaS industry
4. Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
5. A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
Experience of leading a team of knowledgeable professionals