SmartServ - Executive - CEO Project Office (0-3 yrs)
Salary Offered : 7-15 LPA
SmartServ(www.smartserv.io) is a product startup from the house of award-winning SaaS business solutions. SmartServ's founding team consists of UW Madison, UC Berkeley alumni with strong-domain knowledge having built top-notch products and implementing them at Fortune 500 companies.
This is an essential role in executing organisational priorities and work closely with the CEO in improving operational effectiveness. You serve as a focal point for communication and interact directly with key stakeholders, including high profile investors and strategic partners. Your ability to work autonomously, take initiative, and follow through is crucial! This is a unique opportunity for proactively engaging and motivated individual to join one of the most exciting technology startup. Gain significant experience in working directly with high-velocity growth team and direct exposure to scaling up a hyper-growth startup. This position offers a great opportunity for an engaging and motivated individual who can work to identify gaps and manage them to solutions using creativity and teamwork.
@Smartserv, you will :
- Work closely with the CEO for email reach-out to customers, potential new candidate hires, and investors to drive appropriate follow-ups.
- Act as a liaison and develop communications to ensure key messages reach the appropriate external target audience.
- Assist in developing (content and design) customer presentations, strategic documents and other key written materials.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team closely to provide support in identifying and implementing hiring strategies.
- Plan and organise team-building events and assist in cultivating a collaborative, friendly and fun work environment
- Collaborate seamlessly with customers, investors, press, recruits, etc. to ensure the right outcomes for the business and to maintain a fun and supportive culture
You'd fit right in, if you :
- Have strong organisational skills and pay high attention to detail with an eye for design
- Have excellent written communication and interpersonal skills - conveying clear and impactful messages through various channels across levels and build strong, productive relationships
- Have an ability to self-start and self-direct work in a quickly changing, unstructured environment with a tolerance for ambiguity
- Are proactive in looking at processes and solutions to problems
- Have an ability to remain calm under pressure while managing multiple events, and conflicting priorities
- Are comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our processes smarter and more efficient
- Have high levels of personal accountability, sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential information and situations
Preferred background :
- A recent college degree and some professional business experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and Photoshop
- Experience with basic HTML programming a plus
- Experience working with a technology startup is highly preferred
- Comfortable with computers, and CRM tools
- Experience in technical support role or prospecting to international clients (US) is an asset
What you will gain?
- Experience and skills required for creating and scaling up a start-up.
- The ability to exercise creativity and leadership in your work.
- The rare opportunity to join a company right at the beginning of its growth.
- A team of highly ambitious, fun and collaborative co-workers.
- A chance to feel passionate about your job and change the course of an entire industry.