SmartServ - Associate - Business Operations & Founder's Office (0-5 yrs)
ZenTrades (https://zentrades.pro) is a product start-up from the house of award-winning SaaS business solutions. ZenTrades's founding team consists of UW Madison, and UC Berkeley alumni with strong-domain knowledge having built top-notch products and implemented them at Fortune 500 companies.
ZenTrades is on a mission to build a powerful AI-powered assistant enabling service businesses to focus and increase their sales metrics by scoring on leadership opportunities that are ideally lost in the field. We are constantly mining recommendations to help service contractors gain efficiency and help them spend more time in front of customers, not computers. Our customers stay in control of their business and have visibility into the most important data and metrics required and we give them insights to do more. At ZenTrades, we aren't a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue out-of-the-box ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. We encourage you to challenge our status quo.
As a Founders Office Associate you will actively contribute to meaningful projects, work closely with a mentor and senior leadership, and gain significant experience in working directly with high-velocity growth teams and exciting real-world software engineering experience.
Why should you join the ZenTrades Clan ?
This is an opportunity to be part of the blitz-scaling team that's shaping an industry's narrative. We are on a mission to revolutionize the Field Service Management domain & boost their sales metrics, productivity, and efficiency by scoring on leadership opportunities that are otherwise lost in the field. At ZenTrades, we aren't a company where information and ideas exist in silos. Team members are empowered and
encouraged to pursue out-of-the-box ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes that will assist with growth. We encourage you to challenge our status quo. We value creativity, hard work, initiative, and radical ideas above all else.
What is in store for you ?
1. A role where you work directly with our founders or leadership team to help them build and grow the company
2. Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
3. Be a part of a company that is doing something really amazing & redefining stuff
4. Learn & Grow far beyond your current horizon
5. Support in sustaining investor relations, fundraising and business development.
6. Coordinate with all the teams to build strategic partnerships, design go-to-market strategies and establish key business opportunities. Basically establish and track progress across multiple
7. Projects ( OKRs etc.) and work with stakeholders across functions.
8. Pick up special projects which align with the key priorities at different times.
9. Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders, including investors, strategic partners, and internal stakeholders.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include :
1. Getting things done in a fast-paced work environment.
2. Conduct desk research & also coordinate events for several areas of fundraising
3. Spearhead and coordinate company-wide meetings on behalf of the CEO
4. Assist in building business process documentation to support the venture establishment
Business and corporate strategic planning shall include lead generation strategies, industry analysis, market research, and strategy value assessment. A lot of data-based research and strategy-making will be required here
5. Work closely across multiple functions (product, growth, sales, and engineering) to optimize and execute strategic partnerships
6. Prioritizing and regularly tracking all the major projects and keeping the CEO updated regarding the progress and also concerns, if any
7. Assisting the founding team in terms of planning, implementing and managing various projects and the proposed recommendations and projects
8. Researching, analyzing and drawing valuable conclusions/ insights from the vast amount of data related to market, industry, current processes & trends and also reporting the same to the management in regular interval
You will fit right, if you have :
1. B.Tech in any specialization and MBA
2. 1-2 years of experience working in a management/strategy or in a fast-paced startup environment
3. Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
4. Sound business judgment, including the ability to handle sensitive and highly confidential information.
5. Professional temperament, including the ability to remain calm under difficult circumstances.
6. Can-do attitude or can hustle
7. Proven time management skills, with an ability to effectively establish and execute priorities in a dynamic and changing environment
8. Good data analytics skills/presentation
9. Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and quality
10. Excellent command on MS Office and Google Workspace
11. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
12. Adaptable and flexible to changing circumstances and needs of the role, including flexibility in working hours -depending upon the organization's needs at different locations and time zones
13. You are an entrepreneur at heart, i. e., you are not only excited about startups but also really understand what it is like to work in one.
14. You believe in taking end-to-end ownership of things
15. You do not shy away from going above and beyond the traditional growth paths
Note: You will be required to operate in the US time zone which is - 1:00 am IST to 10:00 am IST from Pune Location
If you think, you are a good fit. We would love to talk to you!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.