SmartServ - Account Manager (5-10 yrs)
SmartServ(www.smartserv.io) is a product startup from the house of award-winning SaaS business solutions. SmartServ's founding team consists of UW Madison, UC Berkeley alumni with strong-domain knowledge having built top-notch products and implementing them at Fortune 500 companies.
SmartServ is on a mission to build a powerful AI-powered assistant enabling service business' to focus and increase their sales metrics by scoring on lead opportunities which are ideally lost in the field. We are constantly mining recommendations to help service contractors gain efficiency and helping them spend more time in front of customers, not computers. Our customers stay in control of their business and have visibility into the most important data and metrics required and we give them insights to do more.
At SmartServ, we arent a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue out-of-the-box ideas, think for themselves and make mistakes. We encourage you to challenge our status quo.
We are looking to hire a Senior resource who can join us in Account Management and gradually grow into a Leadership role who can handle our Customer Success team in 6 months. This resource should be hands-on individual with a can-do attitude to execute our products front-facing customer success. He/ She will work directly with our CEO, Product, Sales, and Engineering teams to oversee customers successful transition from the point of sign-up to implementation to full adoption of our product. If you're motivated by solving business problems on behalf of our customers and have exceptional relationship nurturing skills, we want to speak to you!
The Account Management function is to make sure that the SmartServ customer is able to generate more revenue from the product and reduce their operational issues.
@Smartserv, you will :
1. Help the team to maintain the weekly pulse of ALL the customers.
2. Strategize and plan for every account with Account Management team to increase their stickiness with SmartServ.
3. For customers at high risk of dropping, making a strategy plan on what the customer needs, what is the business/ operational impact of what the customer needs and how can smarter help the customer to succeed
4. Participate in Quarterly business reviews
5. Take absolute responsibility to make sure that customers get a consistent experience on Verbal and Written communications
6. Work with the Support team to deep dive into customer issues, get hands dirty with solving the issues and make the present process better
7. Streamline the Account Management process - mix from the initial days of SmartServ and marry them with the industry best practices.
8. Work with Onboarding managers and Technical support team on roadblocks pertaining to customer's issues
9. Train people in objection handling with customers
10. Track user engagement via data and metrics in order to identify suggestions, improvements, and upselling opportunities.
11. Consistently coordinate and prioritize tasks, manage internal timelines for delivery, and maintain utmost rapport with customers.
You will fit right in if you :
- Have an Engineering Degree or any relevant Technical educational background(preferred)
- Have prior experience working for a technology startup
- Had worked in SaaS and Technology Customer success teams
- Have a Sales experience in the past, it is a plus
- Believes in process
- Have an ability to be driven by nature.
- Have experience in Customer handling or Sales
- Has an ownership mindset and take complete responsibility
- Are open-minded for feedback
- Have an ability to take risks and make faster decisions
- Have an ability to critically think and structured thought process
- Have experience working with Cross-functional teams
- Have good Planning skills, Solid judgment, and Commitment.
- Have an eye for detail and ability to be proactive problem solver
- Have passion to learn something new and hustle everyday
- Are highly motivated, resourceful and a results-oriented individual
- Have excellent people management and communication skills
What is in the store for you?
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Opportunity to work on products that are redefining how the home services industry operates in the North American market.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar SaaS industry
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- Experience of leading a team of knowledgeable professionals
- Substantial equity grants
- You will work on an original idea and will get many thought leadership opportunities