HR at Smartowner Services India Pvt Ltd
Views:4990 Applications:420 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SmartOwner - Talent Acquisition & HR Operations Role (3-7 yrs)
Talent Acquisition and HR Operations
About SmartOwner :
- SmartOwner is India's first and largest marketplace for property investors.
- SmartOwner has been founded by highly successful entrepreneurs from
- Silicon Valley who are also alumni of Harvard, Stanford and the University of California. Our innovative business model and highly scalable technology platform enables users to access high value assets safely and transparently and achieve superior returns on their investments.
- The company has seen stunning growth in its 7+ years of existence and is valued more than some of India's largest start-ups. The organisation has clients across 43 countries and 500 cities.
- SmartOwner ranks among the top 100 of the FT1000 fastest-growing Asia Pacific companies. Among FinTech companies in India, SmartOwner is ranked number one.
Job Role :
- SmartOwner is seeking a driven, self-motivated individual to join the team who will be helping in scaling our global talent acquisition and operations and ensuring a world-class candidate experience.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Understand the business objectives and work closely with the Head - HR in administration of HR policies, procedure and practices including by not limited to: talent acquisition, performance management, retention, and succession planning.
- Develop and assist in formulating recruitment plans for required staffing for local and pan-national hiring.
- Implement programs to improve the candidate experience.
- Contact applicant references and perform background checks required by company.
- Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
- Represent employer in community and recruiting events.
Desired skills :
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proactive working style, ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must possess great people skills.
- Outstanding interviewing skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills and good proficiency in Excel and Word.
Compensation and Benefits :
- SmartOwner offers successful candidates an outstanding compensation package
Location : Whitefield, Bangalore - Head Office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.