HR at Smartowner Services India Pvt Ltd
Views:576 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SmartOwner Services - Manager - Legal - Real Estate & Property Law - LLB (5-15 yrs)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- End to End legal due-diligence of various properties acquired by the Company.
- Preparing preliminary notes on the property and title reports.
- Coordinating with external advocates for obtaining legal opinion.
- Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities
- Coordinating with panel of advocates, legal experts and other institutions for obtaining legal opinion for project approvals.
- Handling queries raised by customers/advocates with regard to projects.
- Should be well versed with drafting with Memorandum of Understandings, Joint Development Agreements, Agreement of Sale, Sale Deeds, Power of Attorney, Procurement Agreements and other deeds in relation to property.
- Ability to take responsibilities and exhibit initiative
- Ability to make effective decisions under difficult circumstances
- Adherence to ethics and values
- Ability to establish effective relationships through networking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Clear, analytical and proactive thinking
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- An LLB Degree.
- Thorough knowledge of Real Estate Industry and Property Law
- Ability to read, write and translate Kannada is a mandatory requirement
About the Company
SmartOwner is India's first and largest marketplace for property investors.
SmartOwner has been founded by highly successful entrepreneurs from Silicon Valley who are also alumni of Harvard, Stanford and the University of California. Our innovative business model and highly scalable technology platform enables users to access high value assets safely and transparently and achieve superior returns on their investments.
The company has seen stunning growth in its 5+ years of existence and is valued more than some of India's largest start-ups. The organisation has clients across 43 countries and 500 cities.
SmartOwner ranks among the top 100 of the FT1000 fastest-growing Asia Pacific companies. Among FinTech companies in India, SmartOwner is ranked number one.