HR Manager at Smarter Biz Technologies Ltd
Views:1049 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
SmarterBiz - Senior Finance Controller - CA/CPA/CS (11-20 yrs)
A Sr FC must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader since all relative departments of the organization will be under their command.
The goal is to protect the company's revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
- Driving the company's financial planning
- Performing risk management by analyzing the organization's liabilities and investments
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Drive the company's financial planning
- Perform risk management by analysing the organization's liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities and maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances, and developing improvements.
- Control and evaluate the organization's fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization's operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company's finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company's policies
- Manage team
- Proven experience as FC / any finance officer relevant role
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- CPA is a strong advantage
- CA /CS
CTC : 20 - 30 l pa + ESOPs