HR Manager at Smarter Biz Technologies Ltd
Views:306 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
SmarterBiz - Sales Accounts Manager - SaaS (10-15 yrs)
Sales Accounts Manager - SaaS Product Sales
- Smarter Biz is India's first end to end CPaaS platform. Founded in 2015, SmarterBiz today powers some of the largerst Indian Enterprises & Startup's & has been on a very fast growth trajectory.
- We have recently raised our pre Series A round from StartupXseed Ventures (Deep Technology - B2B - early-stage fund); Bhaskar Pramanik, Former Chairman of Microsoft India; MJ Aravind, Former Co-founder Daksh, Former Partner Artiman & many other storied investors, which is a clear validation of our solution & our ability to win in the marketplace.
- Our technology enables companies to move their CX operations to the Cloud & enables the centers to move their costs to an Opex model. This enables businesses to create a very unique model of creating virtual contact points from anywhere & deliver & monitor the next level of customer experience. Our platform's ability to integrate both legacy & new age apps & serve it to the CX rep, truly changes the playing field for customer experience delivery.
- If you are excited by what we are aiming to do & would like to get on a rocketship, we would invite you to learn more about us at www.smarterbiz.ai
- We are looking for a dynamic Cloud Sales Account Manager responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Create & articulate compelling business value propositions using technology
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers- individual needs
- Manage contract negotiations
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Prior experience in sales/ Account Management preferred
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Prior experience of working in a target defined role preferred.
- Should have thorough knowledge in the domain (Insurance - BFSI / Healthcare / Ecommerce / Logistics Infrastructure / Hospitality)