Operations Manager at Smarten Spaces Pte Ltd
Views:3386 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Smarten Spaces - Senior Associate - Business Finance/Financial Planning & Analysis - IIT/IIM (2-6 yrs)
About Company :
Smarten Spaces is a new age technology company which has built the first AI and IOT end to end platform with a host of integrated micro services to disrupt a $100 Trillion+ industry of built up and new spaces. WE MAKE SPACES EASY Our unique artificial intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT) platform caters to the needs of space providers and space consumers.
Our cutting-edge technology integrates all such modules and much more, while providing insight into each of the smart services in the form of an extensive analytics dashboard. Our data driven platform elevates the strategic decisions you need to make.
Products :20+ Smart Services - 1 Powerful AI Platform - 1 World Class Interface.
- HQ: Singapore
- Website: http://www.smartenspaces.com
Specialties: Building IoT, Workplace Automation, Digital Campuses, and AI and IoT based Automation
Smarten Spaces has recently closed $12 million Series A investment round. Funds raised will be used to expand the company's development centre and engineering team to work around artificial intelligence (AI) in Singapore and India. The proceeds will be also be used to increase the startup's local presence in Singapore, India, Thailand, Indonesia, the US, and Australia, and to enhance support and work with the global partner ecosystem, it added.
- Working with business finance stakeholders as a central POC to coordinate annual and monthly planning processes
- Involved in tactical and strategical review of business performance
- Owning the entire reporting framework and interfacing with internal leadership and external stakeholders for organizational cadence for both business and financial metrics
- Creating business MIS - weekly, monthly reporting
- Creating the Annual Operating Plan for business functions
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Data Analysis: Develop trends and projections for the firm's business growth & finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Skills Required :
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Advanced skills in excel and ppt.
- Exp in Business finance / FP&A. Startup experience is highly preferred
- The candidate should also possess good presentation and writing skills to prepare reports or present complex financial /business concepts and strategies to colleagues as well as clients.
- IIT graduates with 4-5 years or IIM graduates with 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns