HR at SMARTe Inc.
Views:6459 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
SMARTe - Manager - Business Development - EMEA/APAC (6-10 yrs)
Hiring for Business Development Manager- SMARTe : A Software Product Based Company
Job Title : Business Development Manager
Department : Business Development
Job Location : Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Role & Responsibilities :
- Identifying, developing, managing, and closing of multi-million dollars in business opportunities across the globe, Primarily U.K and Europe
- Lead a team of successful Business Development executives, monitor productivity as well as direction for fulfillment of agreed monthly/quarterly targets. Develop, train & motivate them towards their career development in line with business goals and objectives
- Develop a comprehensive market mix guideline and ensure sales as per those targets. Identify key customer needs through research, web and in person meetings
- Establish healthy business relations with current clients for securing repeat business & long term customer loyalty, solving their queries/complaints efficiently
- Generate inquiries and sales leads through various channels including leveraging existing customers and actively prospecting new customers
- Responsible for conducting product presentations over conference calls, seminars, webinars, & on site for sensitizing the client for more than desired outcome and perceived value
- Sales Revenue closures by Cold calling and Emails, Web Conferencing and International Travel
- Driving sales initiatives and achieving desired targets with overall responsibility of ROI and exploring marketing avenues to build pipeline
- Leveraging competitor analysis and sustainable competitive advantages to achieve market share metrics
- Evolving market segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve product wise targets in collaboration with VP, BD
- Responsible for sales process enhancements, sales training and pipeline management in CRM and sales forecasting
Qualifications and Past Experiences:
- Bachelors degree (B.E./B. Tech preferred), MBA desired.
- 6-10 years with minimum 2 years of Team Handling experience in International Business Development environment.
- Ability to communicate confidently at the C-level to build meaningful internal and external relationships in business organizations.
- Strong product presentation skills for Sales Modelling / Product preview/demo.
- Demonstrated track record of building business & experience in managing large strategic account in a B2B environment as well as developing new clients/ markets, thereby expanding the customer base.
- Convincing power to sell high value solutions & ability to extract maximum information over the phone.
- Strategic thinker balanced with a grasp of details
Contact details : +91 22 68384018
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.