Head - HR at SmartConnect Technologies
Views:83 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Smartconnect Technologies - Head - Sales (12-18 yrs)
- Sells products by implementing national sales plans.
- Supervises regional sales managers.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories and projecting expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains national staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees.
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Meeting sales goals
- Negotiation skills
- Selling to customer needs
- Motivation for sales
- Sales planning
- Building relationships
- Managing processes
- Market knowledge
- Developing budgets
- Advanced computer skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA/PG in business administration, statistics, mathematics, or related field
- Master's preferred by some employers
- Working experience in sales