HR at Smartcoin Financials Private Limited
Views:316 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
SmartCoin - Risk Policy Role (5-16 yrs)
- Designing and managing the consumers credit portfolio and risk within desired target
- Driving new experiment with deeper cust understanding and segmentation
- Leverage traditional and alternate data to create risk policies and ensuring effective implementation
- Continuously plans, monitors, and reviews risk management and performs regular checking and/or surveillance to ensure that risk treatment is effective
- Establish, implement and manage risk policy and control frameworks, ensuring that minimum standards, ownership and operation are clearly documented and communicated across the Group
- Manage a governance structure to monitor, challenge and test business compliance with risk policies and control frameworks
- Develop, lead and maintain a center of expertise within 1st line risk management
- Maintain comprehensive credit policy inventory and facilitate timely periodic review/approval of credit policies
- Monitor and communicate new regulatory issues/guidance impacting credit policy, analyze impact, interpret and implement into policy
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's/PG degree in Risk Management, Finance, or related field required.
- At least 7+ of related experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience in risk management and policy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills