HR at Smartcoin Financials Private Limited
Views:553 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
SmartCoin - Director - Marketing (7-11 yrs)
Objectives of this Role
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, ensuring success of the current channel partner integrations and managing consistent growth by securing new channel partners.
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales
- Hold regular meetings with account managers to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure team consistently performs above standard
- Build brand awareness and positioning, overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and managing and running partnerships.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.