HR at Smart Joules Pvt Ltd
Views:581 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Smart Joules - Talent Acquisition Role - Engineering Vertical (4-10 yrs)
Talent Acquisition Specialist
ENGINEER - TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
Must have: Experience in EPC Hiring's or
- Manufacturing Hiring's or
- Engineering Hiring's
End to end Talent Acquisition responsibilities from developing long-term recruiting strategies, accountable for the hiring metrics and nurturing trusting relationships with potential hires and reinforcing our employer brand. Will also be responsible for Campus partnerships and creating a steady talent pipeline through fresher hiring and internships.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Develop Recruitment Strategy and improve the overall efficiency of the recruitment.
- To understand the type of resources required in the organization and create a robust annual hiring strategy and execution plan;
- Design the recruitment tools for screening, evaluation and selection depending on the role cohorts in the organization;
- Leverage technology to improve the hiring metrics and enhance candidate experience; and
- Ensure diversity of candidates and an unbiased hiring process.
2. Creating strong talent pipelines for our company's current and future hiring needs.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g., social media platforms and professional networks);
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events;
- Build and maintain a good quality database using the available resources to the optimum viz. Job Portals, Walk-ins, Advertisements, Employee Referrals, Institutes, Consultants, etc.;
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews;
- Screen, sort, validate and respond to applications on a regular basis in consultation with the reporting manager;
- Line up the various interview rounds and close the position within the stipulated time and budget;
- Ensure relevant background verification and document screening for the shortlisted candidates;
- Conduct offers negotiations and offer role out; and
- Maintaining connect with candidates offered till their joining and offer support as needed.
3. Responsible for creating and tracking the hiring metrics to improve the hiring efficiencies.
- To track and analyze and evaluate whether recruitment efforts are working as intended. Create the MIS/Trackers
- Maintain strong documentation & attention to detail to understand of how recruiting practices relate to overall organization efficiency and operations.
- Publish regular updates for company's leadership on key talent acquisition metrics like TAT, quality of hire, sourcing channel mix, build v/s buy/ vs borrow mix etc.
4. Responsible for the overall campus strategy and execution
- Work with senior stakeholders for co-creating campus strategy and take accountability of implementation;
- Campus plan to be prepared across a spectrum of campuses from Tech, Operations, energy management background, B-School etc.;
- Design and deliver Campus/ Internship engagement programs; and
- Create the branding strategy to promote the company as an employer of choice amongst target campuses.
5. Process improvement initiatives to ensure robust talent pipeline and improve quality of hire.
- Creating and executing the employee referral policy and rewarding the employees giving referrals;
- Ensuring the JD repository is updated and partnering with stakeholders to complete the same;
- Partner with Hiring Managers, determine the effectiveness and success of current recruiting plans and strategies; and
- Design and train hiring managers on effective interview techniques and candidate experience while hiring.
6. Creating the right Employer Branding and networking to build the talent community for the organization.
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events;
- Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities; and
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates; and
- Create the right communication campaign across all our channels like website, social media etc. to enhance employer brand.
Skills & Qualifications:
Experience: 4-5 years of lateral hiring experience; Managed/supported a campus hiring cycle
Education: PGDM/MBA (HR), Graduate
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Use of Boolean Search and advances search techniques.
- Working knowledge of various niche hiring portals apart from Naukri & LinkedIn such as AngelList, Hirist, iimjobs etc.
- Developing Dashboards to track various Hiring metrics.
- Proficient in MS Excel & PowerPoint.