HR at Smart Joules Pvt Ltd
Views:638 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Smart Joules - Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resources - Centre Of Excellence (2-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organization Design and Structure to ensure optimum manning and role clarity across levels and the right span of control.
- Responsible for digitization & harmonization of various HR processes. Support in finalizing and implementation of the first HR systems in the organization in a phase-wise manner along with the change management for deployment and stabilizing the platform.
- Managing the onboarding and induction of new joiners to create the feeling of belonging, acclimatize them to the organization and ensure they have the requisite skills and tools to successfully perform their job.
- Support in designing the performance management system (PMS )to drive a performance-driven culture. Responsible for the implementation of the various stages of the performance cycle like shared goal-setting, sample KRAs, regular reviews and year-end appraisal and increment philosophy. Training of Managers and employees on the same. Preparing and monitoring the performance improvement plan process.
- Anchoring the employee wellbeing agenda for their holistic engagement and enhancing the moments of joy at work.
- Creating the compensation and benefits philosophy for the organization to drive the right behaviors and attract talent. Advising business with need-based solutions on employee matters.
- Coach and develop line managers around HR policies, processes and ways of working.
- Be a champion of HR process change. Analyze processes, data and trends to make recommendations to the management team for continuous improvement. Partnering with the business for implementation of HR processes like confirmation, elevation, transfers, etc.
Who we are looking to hire:
- You find our Mission and Vision motivating. Your experiences show that you are aligned with our Core Values.
- 2 years of minimum experience in the domain of human resources / Generalist HR.
- Knack of understanding business and ability to partner with multiple stakeholders.
- Enjoys creativity and designing strategic interventions.
- Thrives working in a dynamic environment with the ability to multitask and create impactful solutions.
- Superior performance and results delivered in your career thus far, and a hunger to take up the next challenge.
- Curiosity and proven ability to learn quickly and experiment.
What We Offer - A chance to work with a high-performance and highly passionate team that is united by our Core Values and single-mindedly pursuing our Mission to eliminate energy waste.
- The greatest learning opportunity of your career.
- Opportunity to create the people roadmap of the organization for the coming future.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.