HR at Smart Joules Pvt Ltd
Views:631 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Smart Joules - Communications Officer (3-8 yrs)
Our growing firm is looking for an experienced Communications Officer to create and implement communications strategies that further our goals. The communications officer will support our internal and external communications strategy, write and disseminate publicity material, respond to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate promotional events. You'll be responsible for owning the language, tonality, aesthetics and adherence to brand guidelines - including but not limited to social media, digital ads, brand campaigns, branded properties, community initiatives, long form content and user communications (app / web copy, EDMs, notifications etc.). As our company expands, we're in need of someone who can promote our brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders and policymakers.
Your responsibilities are, but not limited to :
1. Acting as a liaison between the organization, the public, and the media to ensure that the brand remains top of mind.
2. Develop, support and promote company goals, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach
3. Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders and lawmakers
4. Build and maintain relationships with journalists, bloggers, investors and customer audiences that will help advance our work
5. Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage them
6. Seeking opportunities to enhance the reputation of Smart Joules, and coordinate publicity events as required.
7. Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our brand's identity and message, and assist with marketing campaigns as needed
8. Work closely with leaders and executives to develop and strengthen employee engagement activities
9. Acting as the first point of contact from Smart Joules for all public/media interactions
10. Ensuring ample limelight and space in national and local media covering print and digital media platforms
Qualifications for this position:
1. Bachelor's degree or Higher in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
2. Proven experience of minimum 3 years in communications strategy development.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, such as SEO and email marketing
5. Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively
6. Experience working in customer relations preferred
7. Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
8. Good time management and organizational skills.
About Smart Joules:
- Smart Joules is on a mission to enable greater energy equity and stop climate change by making it easy and profitable for businesses to eliminate wasted energy consumption.
- Our JoulePAYS (Pay-As-You-Save) business model offers businesses a 15% guaranteed reduction in energy compared to their historical bills in return for a fixed share of their savings under a five-year contract. These savings are delivered by redesigning centralized cooling systems, providing the highest efficiency equipment,and constantly monitoring and controllingtheir operations with our DeJoule technology.
- Led by an MIT/Berkeley Alumnus, an award-winning engineer from the Indian Navy, and a financial wizard, our team of 80+ professionals has a comprehensive set of capabilities spanning project design, financing, execution, cutting-edge IOT technologies and operations.
- We are united by our Core Values and motivated by our performance optimization program - Joule IGNITE.
- In a span of four years, we have saved over 11 crore kWh equivalent of energy across the largest Hospital chains in India - Apollo, Fortis, Max, CARE, Aravind, KIMS and others, spanning thirteen cities. We have won national and international recognition, including a top prize from the German Energy Ministry, multiple prizes in the Ministry of Power's National Energy Conservation Awards and CII's National Energy Management Awards, and numerous other prizes and media mentions. In recognition of our innovative zeal, our CEO was selected as a "Champion of Change" by the Prime Minister's Office and Niti Aayog. Our CEO is also on the Executive Council of the leading non-profit organization focusing on energy efficiency in India - the Alliance for an Energy Efficient Economy (AEEE).
- Our supporters and partners include Echoing Green, Harvard University, TATA Trusts, David & Lucile Packard Foundation, Yes Bank, TATA Cleantech Capital, World Bank, SIDBI, Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited (TPDDL), Kigali Cooling Efficiency Program, BASE, UPES, DIT and other prominent institutions.
- We like to work hard and play hard. Inspired by MIT's motto "Mens et Manus", we believe in using our minds and hands to develop and utilize technology for practical application.