HR at Smart Joules Pvt Ltd
Views:220 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Smart Joules - Communications Lead (5-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generating, editing, publishing, and sharing daily content (original text, images, or videos) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action to be shared internally as well as on social media.
- Creating and ensuring delivery of high-quality monthly company newsletters.
- Capturing our projects through case study videos and ensuring timely dissemination of said case study videos to our team, clients as well as on social media.
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns to steadily increase engagement and followers.
- Developing and disseminating public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders and lawmakers
- Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our brand's identity and message, and assist with marketing campaigns as needed.
- Responsible for the branding, messaging, and content updates on our website.
- Working closely with leaders and executives to develop and strengthen employer branding and employee engagement activities
- Acting as the first point of contact from Smart Joules for all public/media interactions
- Building and maintaining relationships with journalists, bloggers, investors, and customer audiences that will help advance our work
- Seeking opportunities to enhance the reputation of Smart Joules, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Ensuring ample limelight and space in national and local media covering print and digital media platforms.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience of a minimum of 5 plus years in communications strategy development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Enjoy writing themselves in short/long formats, blogs, etc.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, such as SEO and email marketing
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Ability to network and influence multiple stakeholders within and outside the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.