HR at Smart Joules Pvt Ltd
Views:1406 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Smart Joules - Communications Lead (3-8 yrs)
Our growing firm is looking for an experienced Communications Officer to create and implement communications strategies that further our goals. The communications officer will support our internal and external communications strategy, write and disseminate publicity material, respond to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate promotional events. You'll be responsible for owning the language, tonality, aesthetics and adherence to brand guidelines - including but not limited to social media, digital ads, brand campaigns, branded properties, community initiatives, long form content and user communications (app / web copy, EDMs, notifications etc.). As our company expands, we're in need of someone who can promote our brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders and policymakers.
Your responsibilities are, but not limited to :
1. Acting as a liaison between the organization, the public, and the media to ensure that the brand remains top of mind.
2. Develop, support and promote company goals, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach
3. Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders and lawmakers
4. Build and maintain relationships with journalists, bloggers, investors and customer audiences that will help advance our work
5. Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage them
6. Seeking opportunities to enhance the reputation of Smart Joules, and coordinate publicity events as required.
7. Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our brand's identity and message, and assist with marketing campaigns as needed
8. Work closely with leaders and executives to develop and strengthen employee engagement activities
9. Acting as the first point of contact from Smart Joules for all public/media interactions
10. Ensuring ample limelight and space in national and local media covering print and digital media platforms
Qualifications for this position:
1. Bachelor's degree or Higher in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
2. Proven experience of minimum 3 years in communications strategy development.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, such as SEO and email marketing
5. Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively
6. Experience working in customer relations preferred
7. Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
8. Good time management and organizational skills.