Recruiter at SEW Pvt Ltd.
Views:1746 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Smart Energy Water - Proposal Analyst (2-6 yrs)
Proposal Analyst Location: Noida, India
Who we are
SEW is the # 1 Energy and Water Cloud Platform, providing cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions for Digital Customer Engagement, Field Workforce Engagement, and Smart AI / Machine Learning to the Energy and Utility sector. We help utilities improve their customer service, operational efficiency, and maximize return on investments through the SEW platform applications leveraging the mobile, AI, Machine Learning and Cloud technologies.
Searching for your dream job ? At SEW, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world use energy & water and become part of our innovative and talented team!
Why work with SEW ?
We are a fastest growing company which is leading #1 in the industry, we have grown fast globally with over 120+ clients and 410+ employees. Our clientele is based out in USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Asia Pacific, Middle East etc. Our product engages millions of global users and we are keep adding millions every month.
Why do clients love SEW?
Our product is designed to help people globally. It is intuitive, user friendly and provides the best user experience. We have been awarded with 60+ accolades till date. Our clients are awarded by industry analysts for implementing our award-winning product. Big media like Forbes, Wall Street Journal, LA Times have featured SEW for its innovation and excellence in the industry. We have amazing product teams that meet our client expectations and provide 24/7 support.
- Analyze the RFP, establish outline, and make associated proposal process and content judgments
- Provide guidance to capture manager/sales and assigned operations staff
- Define style conventions based on corporate standards and the RFP
- Establish and maintain schedule, outline, and requirements/compliance matrix (as needed)
- Gather and coordinate RFP questions
- Track all RFP amendments and answers to questions
- Facilitate kick-offs, status meetings, and all color reviews
- Initiate and ensure proposal content is reviewed by the appropriate individuals/organizations
- Ensure proposal content compliance with RFP requirements
- Prepare review packages and provides necessary guidance
- Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
- MBA with good industry experience from A School
- Bachelors degree in BTECH computer science or MCA
- Prior experience in product company
- Preferred Energy and Utility experience
- Experience Analyze business activities to make them more efficient by using IT resources.
Application Requirements -
- Cover letter Cover letter is must to include with your resume. Applications will not be considered without a cover letter
If this role sounds exciting to you and fulfill your future goals, then we would love to hear from you.
Please reach out to us at | Phone: 0120-4208528
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.