Talent Lead at Smarsh India
Views:173 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Smarsh - Specialist - Total Rewards (3-12 yrs)
Total Rewards Specialist
About Us :
- From day one, Smarsh was built on a set of core values that have motivated and sustained us ; People First, Inspire- Confidence- , and Embrace the Impossible. We ask that each of our employees whether new or old- ingrain these values in our day-to-day decisions, call on them while serving our customers and our peers and apply them when creating the best possible products, we can imagine.
- Smarsh is a global leader in natural language processing, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. Smarsh's SaaS solutions transform the risk and compliance industry with the first integrated, AI-powered solution for the retention, oversight, and analysis of electronic communications.
About our culture :
- Smarsh hires lifelong learners with a passion for innovating with purpose, humility, and humor. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do.
- We work closely with the most popular communications platforms and the world's leading cloud infrastructure platforms. We use the latest in AI/ML technology to help our customers break new ground at scale.
- We are a global organization that values diversity, and we believe that providing opportunities for everyone to be their authentic self is key to our success.
- Smarsh's leadership, culture, and commitment to developing our people have all garnered Comparably.com Best Places to Work Awards. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career looks like
What You Will Be Doing :
About the Role :
- As a Total Rewards, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and administering the entire spectrum of total rewards and not limited to compensation and benefits policies and programs, which support company objectives and local practices.
- You will also provide HR and leadership with processes and tools that facilitate the administration of equitable quality programs and ensures a competitive market position for the organization.
- You will be developing and/or participating in compensation/benefit surveys to analyze the company's competitive position.
- You will be ensuring company compliance with government laws governing both compensation and benefits practices.
- Support day to day compensation & benefits management and operations in the region to ensure alignment with business goals and a robust Total Rewards framework to attract, motivate, engage, and retain employees
- Overall compensation philosophy design - Building the system to keep pay equitable to the market and creation of systems for delivery at scale.
-End to End Support to our rewards cycles (mid-year and year-end) including the review of current offerings and plans for enhancements and changes, rollout, and communication materials.
- Assist with the compliance and governance of compensation and benefits policies and programs, monitor market trends, identify risks, perform audits, and provide solutions
- Act as the first point of contact for compensation and benefits queries and issues raised by employees, payroll, HR, and vendors including managing invoices.
- Lead compliance and adherence to global and local instructions/policies, and relevant local regulations/legislations.
- Create and maintain the regional compensation and benefits content on the employee portal based on the current programs and policies.
- Conduct routine market research and provide timely compensation analysis and support for new hires offering compensation & benefits packages related to job changes and relocations.
- Can contribute to a collaborative work environment with the goal to improve the delivery of compensation and benefits.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service through using effective communication skills in written and verbal interactions.
- Are comfortable working independently/with minimum supervision and interacting with employees at all levels across the globe
- Manage enrolment data for benefits including reconciliation and coordination with vendors to find solutions and resolve inquiries.
- Work on benefits solutions during M&A Cycles, planning on budgeting and harmonization.
- Partner with global total rewards teams to derive and deliver solutions at scale