Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:6363 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:179
SM/ AVP - Compensation & Benefits - BFSI/IT (7-13 yrs)
SM/ AVP - Compensation &Benefits (C & B) with our client with a global presence based at Gurgaon.
ROLE DEFINITION :
Heads the compensation and benefits function within HR in India and responsible for design and delivery of Encore's Total Rewards Strategy. Leads the deployment of all compensation programs including Merit increases, performance bonuses, incentive plans, Long Term incentives, Executive compensation, and all financial benefits.
JOB DETAILS :
Location : Gurgaon
Role reports to : Director HR
Education : Master's Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
Experience : SM - 6+yrs ( Min 3 yrsin C&B) AVP - 10+ yrs
CTC : As per the Norm
No of Reportees : 2 C&B team members
Working Conditions : 12 noon - 9 pm, 5 days
Technical Skills : Knowledge in HR research methodology, survey development, statistics, and data analysis and reporting. Good to have advanced knowledge of Quant concepts such as Normal Distribution, Regression, Standard Deviation, Correlation.
PC Skills : Microsoft Office Suite. Advanced user for Power point and Excel.
Other Skills : HRIS, Experience maintaining confidential data. - 8 to 10 years
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Leads the development of Total Rewards Strategy to support achievement of business priorities, and to meet the overarching goal of attracting and retaining talent. Designs programs and policies in line with TRS and drives the deployment of the programs. Establishes review mechanisms to ensure program objectives are being met.
2. Evaluates the competitiveness of rewards by developing robust market data sources. Manages relationships with consulting partners and ensures benchmarking projects are delivered to expected standards. Creates preparedness of market data repository to cater to customized and off cycle data requirements.
3. Establishes and manages major compensation processes such as salary structures, merit increases, performance bonus payouts, variable pay plans and long term incentives. Creates compensation proposals for leadership reviews for critical organization wide compensation decisions, including compensation for CXO positions. Recommends compensation changes in line with promotions and lateral movements. Reviews recommended changes to Account Manager incentive plans and facilitates appropriate leadership approvals.
4. Reviews Salary & Benefit costs and reports analysis and insights in specific leadership forums. Proposes appropriate budgets for S&B costs escalations considering relevant industry benchmarks, macro economic environment, business performance and client's compensation philosophy. Tracks and ensures optimum utilization of S&B budgets.
5. Drives the communication of Total Rewards, policies and programs to managers and employees. Creates tools and forums for communication of rewards philosophy and key messages under various reward programs. Creates job aids and tools to equip managers with compensation and benefit related information to support delivery within their teams.
6. Provides consultative support to business leadership on rewards decisions that are highly complex in nature. Shares insights and observations on linkages between rewards and desired business outcomes. Develops rewards solutions for unique business problems from time to time.
7. Drives achievement of strategic HR objectives by leading specific projects and critical mandates. May participate in cross functional global teams or lead specific project teams to deliver assignments in line with strategic business priorities.
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo Word (Doc) resume with the below mentioned details :
Ok with Shifts (12 noon - 9 pm) :
Current Location :
Ed Qualification with College :
DOB & Age :
Total Exp :
Regions Handled :
Exp in C&B (yrs) :
Exp in Rewards Strategy ( Yrs) :
Current Employee strength of the Organization :
HRIS software used :
Certifications if any :
Current Organization :
Current Desgn :
Current CTC (Fixed + Var) :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Min NP you will be required to serve (Buyout options, Leaves etc) :
Gaps if any - Career or Education :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.