Senior Manager -HRM at SLK
Views:80 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SLK - Technical Consultant & Account Architect (12-16 yrs)
Technical Consultants and account architects
- Understands business objectives and analyses the requirements of customers.
- Provides estimates to develop solutions to above requirements.
- Participate in design and design review processes to ensure that solutions effectively meet business objectives.
- Prepares releases, rollouts or patches, manages release schedule / release plan and creates and distributes release notes.
- Provide technical input to support pre-sales proposals, assist sales team in responses to RFP questions or participate in pre-sales meetings
- Participate in reviews with customers or project teams to discuss requirements / specifications and proposed solutions
- Ensures all deliverables undergo peer reviews of documents. Follows up to ensure that engineers act on feedback.
- Generate risk assessments, quotes and high-level functional approaches.
- Investigate and provide defect fixes to qualified issues.
- Defects reported by customers should be responded to in accordance with published SLAs.
- Provide on-site go-live, dry-run, testing or other support
- Co-ordinates and executes demos to clients
- Bachelor Degree with 12+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure Management Projects (Datacenter, Hardware, Networking, Platform, Applications, Infra Management products)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.