Executive - HRM at SLK Software
Views:1235 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
SLK Software - Project Management Officer - Business Analyst (0-2 yrs)
Position: Business Analyst
- BCS or similar with good Project profile
- MBA Analytics
Requirement analysis and design definition
1. Engage with stakeholders in order to gain requirements whilst ensuring full traceability
2. Good in eliciting requirements through workshops, interviews, user groups, survey
3. Participating in workshops with key stakeholders to capture user stories.
4. Refining user stories, ensuring they have clearly defined and testable acceptance criteria.
5. Ability to ensure Non-Functional Requirements are identified and agreed
6. Develop wire frames, workflows, use case diagrams, flowcharts, and other analysis-type documentation.
7. Development of test scenarios and test cases, and testing activities necessary to assess the quality and completion of system implementations
Solution evaluation :
1. Should have proper solution approach. Should have solution mindset towards Technology.
2. Should be able to figure out the appropriate technology to be used. Should be interested in searching solutions on Technology end too.
3. Ensuring technical solution meets requirements and functional solution by working with the development team
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
1. Microsoft Office programs (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
2. Software Design Tools
3. SQL Queries
5. Visio, Bizagi
PRIMARY SKILLS :
1. Communication Skills
2. Problem solving skills
3. Data Analysis
5. Eliciting and specifying project requirements
6. Gap analysis
8. Process mapping/modeling
9. Ability to adapt to change
GOOD TO HAVE
1. Exposure to Analytical tool like Tableau
2. Worked on Agile Framework
3. Worked on Enterprise level Projects
4. Familiarity with Statistical languages like R, SAS
5. Hands on experience on Process mapping tools
Salary offered: 10LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.