Executive - HRM at SLK Software
Views:244 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SLK Software - Presales Manager (12-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- The Consultant is responsible for supporting the Sales team in closing medium to Large sized deals in the Banking & Financial Services Vertical.
- He/she is responsible for supporting the sales team in winning the deal by putting together a solution (in collaboration with the SMEs) that addresses client requirements while ensuring company's interests are met.
- Active involvement in the lead to closure cycle leading the following activities:
- RFx / Bid response
- Create pro-active proposals for clients in discussion with sales teams & client partners
- Coordination with all stakeholders (sales, technical, operations, pricing, consulting, HR et al) to ensure timely and high quality proposal submission
- The role will require acquiring thorough knowledge of company's capability and credentials in BFS and the existing solutions and offerings in this space.
- Act as a custodian of all go to market (GTM) decks and offerings in the BFS space.
Desired Candidate Profile & Qualifications :
- Extensive experience in BFS pre-sales (solution design, value proposition, value engineering) managing global clientele will be a major advantage.
- Thorough understanding of Banking & Financial Domain with at least 6-8 years as a Business Analyst or Technical Delivery roles before PreSales.
- Excellent communication skills is a key pre-requisite.
- BE/BTech/CA/ICWA and MBA Preferred
- Minimum 12 Yrs + of Work Experience including min 5 years in pre sales &solutioning.
- Strong verbal communication, interpersonal, influencing and persuasion skills
- Experience with Outsourcing in regards to Solution Planning/Deal Shaping preferred
- Exposure to Analytics/ Automation/ Technology/ Artificial Intelligence/ Robotics
- Strong commitment to delivering value to clients
- Strong Client management experience
- Good adaptability to different and changing environments
- Good executive presence
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Understand and translate customer requirements into a innovative solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings
- Collaborating as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other groups
- Aligning final solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions
- Understand and clearly define the input required to create cost estimates; Preparing the cost model estimates working with Service Delivery, Solution Management (if applicable) and to deliver the defined scope of services and contacts
- Works with internal teams and client representatives to create agreeable terms for documents such as MSA, NDA etc as part of SL offering
- Ensures legal, environment and other compliance as applicable in collaboration with the Legal, IMG, FMG and other support teams w.r.t the Service Line offering
- Works on case studies to be published to the external world
- Creates collaterals, account dockets etc that can be reused by the team
- Creates standardized templates for replicating across RFPs
- Ownership for Order Booking Revenue Targets from Qualified Sales Pipeline