Senior Manager -HRM at SLK
Views:51 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SLK - Enterprise Architect (10-19 yrs)
- Expertise in modern technologies and architectures like Hyper automation, Hyper converged infrastructure, Microservices, Public cloud, DevOps, Infrastructure management,
- Develop, build and maintains relationships with key customer decision makers and influencers
- Provides technical leadership and direction to the customer and internal staff.
- Works with peer group to create, maintain and regularly communicate an account technology plan.
- Presents and markets the technical design and business value of proposition
- Solution and business case to customers, prospects, and internal sales management.
- Collaborate with the sales team to qualify opportunities regarding customer technical requirements, competition, and decision-making process and funding.
- Experienced in building proposals and commercials, conducting demo and PoCs (Proof of Concepts), negotiating and finalizing contracts.
- Good at understanding the customer needs and creating business case for winning solutions.
- Ability and willingness to work and co-operate in complex organizational environment (across service lines).
- Bachelor Degree with 15+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure Management, Hyper automation, Hyper converged infrastructure, Microservices, Public cloud, DevOps, etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.