People Operations Manager at Slice
Views:351 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Slice - Specialist - Public Relation (2-3 yrs)
slice is a fintech startup focused on young India. We aim to build a smart, simple, and transparent platform to redesign the financial experience for the next generation and bring success and happiness to people's lives. We believe that personalization combined with focus on superior customer service is the key to build long-lasting customer relationships.
About team/role :
- In this role, you will manage the company communications and PR efforts. You will work with the Head of Communications & external partners to build a favorable reputation for the company. You will work on communicating our missions and policies to relevant stakeholders. Meanwhile, you will work with the internal teams to implement the communication programs including newsletter, blog, mails and any other publications to deliver our value proposition to our users.
What you- ll do :
- Responsible for designing and executing proactive PR campaigns
- Writing articles for publications
- Coordinating with agencies and partners
- Help set up processes for media collaborations and partnerships
- Bachelor's/Master degree in communication or related fields like journalism, public relations etc.
- 2-3 years of experience as public relations specialist or similar roles
- Exceptional research and analytical skills, with an ability to quickly identify trending topics and issues with a defined point of view.
- Exceptional communication skills, and the ability to capture the voice of leadership and communicate complex, technical concepts in a clear and compelling way.
- Ability to deliver top-notch work while managing multiple projects
Salary offered: 6-12LPA