People Operations Manager at Slice
Views:826 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Slice - Senior Role - Company Secretary (5-7 yrs)
slice is a fintech startup focused on India's young population. We aim to build a smart, simple, and transparent platform to redesign the financial experience for millennials and bring success and happiness to people's lives. Growing with the new generation is what we dream about and all that we want. We believe that personalization combined with an extreme focus on superior customer service is the key to build long-lasting relations with young people.
In this role, you will play a strategic role in ensuring that slice complies with financial, legal and regulatory requirements, as well as maintaining high standards of corporate governance. You will also be a vital link between Board of Directors, Executive Management and other key stakeholders.
1. Setting up and maintaining an online compliance mechanism for all the companies and functions.
2. Excellent ability to analyze and assess business requirements and provide secretarial advise and propose/implement solutions.
3. Ensuring compliance with RBI requirements and managing RBI inspection and other communications with the regulator
4. Managing legal due diligence process and steps required to close equity rounds. Conducting due diligence on corporate law and identifying gaps and solutions of the findings.
5. Knowledge and experience of contract law, company law, foreign exchange regulations, secretarial standards and governance, statutory compliance is required.
6. Ability to independently draft agenda, minutes, compile and maintain secretarial records, company law and Reserve bank filings, supporting internal and statutory audit.
7. E-filing of necessary forms & returns before the regulatory authorities Time bound filings (Annual Accounts, Annual Return & Secretarial Compliance Certificate).
8. Event based filings (Such as change of directors, increase of capital etc.).
9. Maintenance of ROC files and records
10. Intimation to RBI about inward remittances and outward remittance
11. Intimation to RBI and ROC about transfer of ownership and control of Companies if any
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good at Investor and Shareholder communication
- Consultative approach while advising on the matters
- NBFC/ banking experience